i love puzzles


my pods are wild about puzzles.  me too.  i always get to put the last piece of every puzzle in.  i kick the piece in with my foot, or i snuzzle it into place with my nose and then i bounce up and down on it with my butt to make sure that it stays in place.  sometimes i just like to sit on top of all the pieces.  


here are a few of my favorite ones that i have helped to finish...  This is a movie of how i put the last piece in and then go into the puzzle:


the puzzle of the pirate bears was one i really got into.  of course!  i got into it SO much, i actually got into the boat:


and of course i also had to put my eye-patch on too, so i'd look like a real pirate.  here i am about to put the last piece of the puzzle in:





here are the Goddesses.  i love them


and the tallest buildings in the world..



and parables.   What's a parable?






i got to sit on the chair of this cafe when we were done:


and i sat on the deck in this place:


this was a really big 3000 piece one:


but this was our biggest one.  5000 pieces !!!


If you want to see more, my pods keep a whole blog site just about our puzzles:







Comments

Popular Posts